A draft of the FACT fidelity scale 2017 is now available in English, on the CCAF-website (click here). This renewed fidelity scale is designed to deliver optimal community treatment for people with severe mental illness, according to the latest insights. It helps teams to customise FACT to the needs of the community and its residents and continuously improve quality of care. Please consult CCAF for further information or consultation.
- Onderzoek naar modelgetrouwheid van F-ACT teams: Resultaten van 5 jaar auditeren
- Len Stein, MD , een van de oprichters van ACT is overleden
- Good Practices in Mental Health & Well being – Funded by the European Union in the frame of the 3rd EU Health Programme (2014-2020)
- Nieuwsbrief Mind – juni 2018
- 20 september 2018: F-ACT Congres 2018